Sunday, May 6, 2012

im engaged!

yesterday was the happiest day of my life!
Jason asked me to marry him :)

his proposal was so perfect! he took me to feed ducks (one of my favorite things to do). the pond was on byu campus and it is so gorgeous. it was so pretty and sunny and there were tons of little baby duckies. after we had fed them for awhile he said that he wanted to go for a little walk so we walked on this pretty path that had a stream along it and all these little waterfalls. it was so pretty!! then he stopped, got down on one knee and popped the question! :) it was such a great moment and i will never forget it.

i honestly dont think i have ever been this happy. i cant stop smiling!
aand i cant stop looking at my amazingly gorgeous ring!





i cant wait to marry the love of my life in the Salt Lake Temple on September 15th!

im so thankful that heavenly father had this beautiful plan for my life. he was truly looking out for me and set Jason in my path at the perfect moment when i needed him most.
 i am so lucky

3 comments:

  1. Congrats pretty girl! you deserve a happily ever after!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't be more happy for you! The light in your eyes is back. I just wasn't seeing it last time I saw you and I wanted to scream at you and tell you that you were missing something. So happy you found it. I knew you would. What a lucky guy to have you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see you go through the Temple and marry your husband :) that is the most beautiful part of the whole day! I'm so proud of you and you deserve every bit of this! You're wedding will be GORGEOUS! Heck your ring and dress already are absolutely stunning! Love you

    ReplyDelete