Sunday, July 1, 2012

Crazy June

I cant believe its July already :) time is flying and I am so happy about it! i just want the time to keep going fast till September 15th!


The end of May/ beginning of June was kind of hard for me, I got really sick and I ended up in the hospital for 3 days! I was in renal failure because of severe dehydration. I cant tell you how many bags of I.V. fluids I got! They also thought my gallbladder was going to have to come out because I kept throwing up after I ate and I was having a lot of pain.... but once we got my kidney's under control the pain in my gallbladder stopped and luckily I got to leave with all my organs haha.



The rest of June was really fun and busy!

One of my best friends, Kemley got married and her wedding was gorgeous. It was so amazing to see her go through the temple! I am so glad she found Dax! he is such sweet guy and he makes Kem happy :)








I also threw my other best friend, Caitlyn a baby shower with her sisters. Cait's lil baby boy, Noah will be here sooo soon! He is due on August 4th but i know he'll come early!.... hopefully the end of this month! I cannot wait to see his sweet little face and hold his lil bum. I love Chan and Cait soo much, they have helped me through the hardest points of my life. they have always been here for me when i needed someone. I know that they will be the best parents







Jason and I did some boating with his friends one day.  Another day, just he and I took out the wave runners one saturday morning, it was so fun being out there with just us! I loooove the wave runners.... i cant wait to take them out again!





Another big thing that happend this month was Penny, Jason's little brother got his mission call... He will be serving in the Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh mission and he leaves AUGUST 15th!! can you believe that?! he wont be at our wedding :( haha i dont think he cares too much but.... I DO! haha I love that kid he is hilarious. I can just look at him and crack up!
I seriously LOVE Jason's whole family. they are awesome, i couldnt have asked for better in-laws!
its funny that i ended up with Jason who has all younger brothers and no sisters...because i am the oldest of all brothers too! i guess i was destined to be a big sis of a billion boys!!! Hopefully this bad set of genes doesn't carry on to me and Jason's family... i need a little girl! haha



haha this picture cracks me up!

my brother Tucker is next to get his mission call!


Strawberry days was fun as always, Jason and I went to the rodeo with a big group of his friends. i enjoyed the rodeo more than i usually do this year :)












amongst this crazy month we have also been apartment searching! we found 2 places that we love...both in provo :) we've put applications in to both so we are just waiting to hear back! I also had 2 dress fittings and I was able to go pick up and bring my dress home just a few days ago! I am in loove with it. i cant believe its just hanging in my closet! I cant wait for Jason to see it :) he is dying haha


i am so in love with Jason.....

I can honestly say that with each passing day, my love for him grows stronger. He is such an amazing person with a huge heart, and a beautiful soul

  • I love that I know and feel that he loves me just as much as I love him
  • I love that he likes to spend time with me. He ALWAYS makes time for me. We have been together every single day since we started dating.
  • I love that he puts me before everything & everyone else.
  • I love that he will stand up for me no matter what.
  • I love that I can trust him completely
  • I love how he smells and how he holds me
  • I love that he never lets go of me in a crowd or when we are with people... he always wants to be holding me :)
  • I love his love for the gospel, that he is taking me to the temple and that he served a misson
  • I love how smart he is and that he is going to school and working.  He works so hard and I know he is doing it for us.



Jason is going to make such a wonderful husband... and father someday. I really dont know what I did to deserve this life but my heavenly father was watching out for me and sent me an angel.




1 comment:

  1. busy baby girl! I love you! Thanks for my cute shower :)

    ReplyDelete