Friday, April 12, 2013

cruise

Ok well we all can agree I am awful at blogging these days.

Jason and I went on a cruise in December! The cruise left out of Tampa and went to the Cayman Islands and Cozumel. It was awesome. I had so much fun with my husband.
After we got married we went to a really nice hotel in Salt Lake and then to Park city for a couple of nights... Jason was still in school and so we couldnt do a big long honeymoon... So this cruise was kinda like our real honeymoon! The cruise was so much fun! the weather was amazing. it was so good to get out of the freezing 17 degree weather in Utah to amazing 85 degrees! We ate such good food and went to tons of fun shows, and met some other young cute couples.  In the Cayman Islands we swam with dolphins.... swimming with dolphins is one of my life long dreams. I was sooo happy. It was so fun and it is something I will never forget! after that we went to a turtle farm and got to see some really cute sea turtles.  We ate at the Hard Rock Cafe' of Cayman Islands it was so fun! that place is so pretty!
In Cozumel we went snorkeling in the morning in beautiful blue waters! My husband was in HEAVEN he LOVED speaking spanish to the locals! I know if i would have let us he would have just ditched the cruise and stayted there for the rest of our lives! We did some shopping and rented a scooter that we drove around on! Jason loved that too! It was kinda scary driving there because I swear they dont have traffic laws but it was a blast!  We went to a gorgeous beach got some yummy smoothies and relaxed.














































1 comment:

  1. whaaat!!! I didn't even see this till now. So cute and I'm so jealous! Can't wait until we all take a cruise together :)

    ReplyDelete